How to Order
How to Order from Careforpharmacy.com, a Indian-Based Pharma company
Place an order in 3 easy ways:
- ONLINE on our fully interactive website
- CALLING our customer service centre at 00917490006655
Notes of Importance:
If your order contains prescription items, a valid prescription written by a medical practitioner licensed to practice in your area of residence is required. All prescriptions must be written in English.
Once an order for a prescription medication has been placed, we require the Rx be faxed, emailed, uploaded via our site, or mailed to us.
A mailed prescription can take up to 2 weeks to be received. Because of this, we recommend faxing, emailing or uploading your prescription.
Please do not forward your prescription before placing an order.
No changes or cancellations can be made to your prescription order once it has been placed.
- Browse by categories or drug names and add items to your shopping cart.
- Upon checkout you will be asked to create a customer account, and complete a brief patient profile if your shopping cart contains prescription items. ***Please note: Order name and profile must match the prescription name.***
- Follow the remaining steps to complete your purchase.
If your order contains prescription items, fax in your prescriptions to the toll free fax number provided to you. Include your order number on the fax so we can identify it to your account.
Once the order, payment and all prescriptions are received, it will take 3 business days for the order to be processed and another 2-4 weeks for delivery. This processing time permits pharmacists and physicians to look over your medical profile, documents and prescriptions for approval.
You will be sent an e-mail confirming your order has been received. Once the order is shipped you will be sent a second e-mail confirming shipment.
***No changes or cancellations can be made to your order once it has been placed.***
You can simply call our toll free number on 00917490006655 and one of our customer service representatives will be pleased to take your order.